Single brush washing systems for a professional and cost effective washing of Trucks and Buses.
In the range of single brush washing systems, you can find also the models Easy Wash conceived and designed to offer a professional and cost effective washing for trucks and buses fleets of small dimensions.
Easy Wash 50E
Single brush washing system connected to power supply, AC 380 V 3 phases or 220 V mono phase
The system includes.
• Washing system easy to drive able to clean an Artic in less than 10 minutes with a maximum water consumption of 150 Litres of water. The single brush is able to clean the whole vehicles surface and with its tilting facility you can easily clean the sloping driver’s cabin
• Driving system with a wheeled trolley for manual moving, with two directional wheels and four pivoting wheels ensuring good grip and linear driving.
• 24V electric controls: totally protected and safe, tested complying with CE standards.
It can be used both indoor and outdoor, thanks to its reduced size of two square meters. The height can be customized on demand.
Quick installation in two ways: by direct connection. Cables and hoses are connected on the back of the machine without any driving system with cables and hoses free or with overhead rail installation through wall supports or poles.
Easy Wash 300
Single brush self-propelled washing system with hydraulic traction
Equipped with a hydraulic traction system, the single brush easywash does not require any connection to power or water supply.
An excellent solution for a washing service immediate and complete necessary for the transport companies or bus and coach operators with a limited number of vehicles.
The system consists of a single brush allowing the washing of the whole vehicles body and with its tilting facility of 20° you can easily clean the sloping driver’s cabin
The driving system includes double controls on both sides of the machine and allows the operator to drive it in both sense of directions.
Easy wash 300 is available in three versions:
• Model 300B (Petrol Engine
• Model 300D (Diesel Engine)
• Model 300E (Electric Motor with batteries)